Are you a business owner who is unaware of Landing Pages? Or your already existing landing pages aren’t doing well for you? Well, you are in the right place as I am going to untangle the technical terms and make things crystal clear about- why you should use landing pages and how with smart tips and methods you can make them work for you.
As a business owner when you dive into the ocean of marketing, advertising, it’s very likely that you’ll encounter new concepts and methods. If you are unaware of such concepts which can truly contribute to your growth, you are losing your opportunities to grow your customer base. Landing pages are also one of those vitally important methods to adopt in modern times.
Let’s know briefly about what a landing page is?
A landing page is basically a web page that your customer can land on but when we talk in terms of marketing it’s usually a standalone page, separate from your homepage or any other page that serves a single focused purpose. You must be wondering how a page focused on single-purpose can benefit you? Well, a landing page is like a follow-up to any promises or offers you’ve made in your content. It works as the next step forward toward a visitor becoming your customer.
How Landing Pages can be used for a different purpose?
- They can be used to make a trade, sort of special offer, piece of information, in return for providing contact information.
- They can be used as click-through, leading to another page (i.e. e-commerce site) or lead generation based
- Lead generation landing pages are used for offering items like an eBook, free trial, contest entry or widely used in modern time as webinar registration in return for contact information
Now let’s talk about why you should use landing pages in modern times?
Being a business owner, you have probably done your 1st essential job by building your brand and creating a website to represent it but from here your 2nd essential job starts i.e. to make sure that all this hard work converts into sales. That’s where landing pages work as an effective tool for lead conversion, drive traffic to your site, improve your SEO and build your brand strongly in the competition
- Approximately 68% of B2B businesses use landing pages to generate leads for future conversions.
As I said earlier landing pages lead customers to a specific product, service, or offer which encourages them to take action. They work as an opportunity to create conversions and build your customer base. Landing pages can be used as a retargeting tool also to encourage the customer with some new offers, reminding him about the purchase he left on the sales page and encourage him to do it. All this which landing page has to offer makes it clear why they are so effective in modern time.
How to make your landing pages effective?
Developing a landing page sounds like a simple task and surely it is, but why isn’t every business using them? Well, many have this misconception that they are hard to create and maintain. This isn’t true, as I said above that landing pages are focused therefore building an effective landing page is less about flashiness and more about getting the consumer what they’re after. Here are several to adopt for making a good landing page:
- Do not make your homepage a landing page because you need to send prospective customers to a page that will let them take advantage of what special offer you’ve promised them.
- Focus on what you are offering not on the company as now is not the time to give a detailed history of your company. The landing page should focus on a separate function still being an extension of your brand.
- Landing pages shouldn’t have lengthy forms as they may encourage customers to move on, rather than taking advantage of whatever you are offering
- Don’t have just one landing page but maintain multiple landing pages by segmenting your audience to target specific consumers through customized campaigns.
- Don’t just collect basic information through landing pages, also collect data regarding why a person clicked and what their long-term connection to your company might be.
- Use your landing pages to tie your online special offers to benefit your business.
- Use your landing pages for including access to your other marketing channels. This will build you a potential customer base.
Implementing these small tips and methods helps to boost your business very effectively. There’s no doubt this world being digitally connected. Making bold moves with your marketing campaigns and strategies can easily work as one of the best investments for your business. Including landing pages into your marketing toolbox will work as a smart move for both you and for your customers to gain benefits.
If you would like to learn more about landing pages or want an expert service to improve your landing pages, make new ones, and SEO strategy, we’d love to hear from you right now!