A Web API is the Application Programming Interface for both the web server and web browser. A server-side API is a systematic interface to clear appeal answer message system, normally expressed in JSON or XML, which is wide open via the web most frequently by means of an HTTP based web server.
The usage of API grew by leaps and bounds in the last decade. Arystons team has exploited the usage of Web APIs to create competitive Software Applications. Our team has professional skills and expertise to achieve the desired results.
Some of the third party APIs we have integrated with our applications are listed below:
- API for IOS and Android apps to transfer data between client and server.
- Google Maps API, Geo location APIs.
- Twitter API, Facebook APIs, LinkedIn API.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS): S3 API, Product Advertising API.
- Trip Advisor API, Factual API, Expedia API, Yelp API.
- eCommerce APIs.
- DirectPlay API, PayPal IPN API, Authorize.net API, CCAvenue API, PAYU API, EBS API
- SMS API integration.